Turn your Website Into a Client Magnet
So you put up a swanky website. That’s just soooo you. But … something’s not quite right and you can’t put a finger on it. The people you send to your site – just vanish into thin air. You know you should be getting way more signups. You know you should be getting way more conversions. But…you don’t know why things aren’t working out.
Stop wondering. Let me figure it out.
Leveraging years of experience in website design, studying human psychology, internet marketing and conversions AND running a few businesses, I uncover
- which parts of your site are effective
- which ones are working against you
- and more importantly the EASIEST and most EFFECTIVE things to change to turn YOUR website into a Client Magnet!
CREATE MORE IMPACT
SIGN UP MORE CLIENTS
MAKE MORE MONEY
INTRODUCING THE WEBSITE AUDIT
- Where we hop on a video call, you and I, and do a THOROUGH analysis of your website. Not the geeky automated kind you get from all those free platforms that leaves you pulling your head out in frustration over reams and reams of numbers, wondering what the heck to do with all that data…..
- We do a real human analysis. Things like:
- + How clearly does your website communicate your core message, your value proposition to your ideal clients?
- + How easy is for visitors to evaluate whether you’re the dream solution to all their problems?
- + Do they have to jump through hoops to figure out?
- + Does signing up require navigating through 5 pages and searching for a small button hidden somewhere?
- + Are those photos really flattering?
- + Do the colors and graphics and photos clash with your core message or supplement it?
- The real tough questions. That could make or break your website.
- I walk through your website, page by page, element by element, with new eyes – the eyes of your ideal soul customer. I tell you what they see, what they feel. And then I tell you HOW exactly to fix things so that you leave them in a mini-orgasmic state feeling
- OMG, I’m so THRILLED I found you!
- Where have you been all my life?!
- This is EXACTLY what I needed!
- How did you read my mind??!
- Enough now – I WANT THIS!
- Here’s my email! Send this to me NOW!
- I want this NOW! Here’s my money !
(with all the excitement and thrill of that first bit of a goey, crunch, buttery peanut-butter chocochip cookie. Can you feel that that sweet-salty, chunky, buttery, goey-ness just melt in your mouth? Pure heaven! And you want more! Don’t deny it. I know you do! )
Ooh! That’s just what I want!
What we cover in depth:
- Your Messaging: Does it resonate with your ideal soul customer? Does your message connect with her heart? Does it talk to her needs or to her wants?
- The Appearance: Will it appeal to your ideal customer? Is it in sync with your message and your brand? Or does it leave visitors feeling like they’ve been churned in washing machine?
- Tone/Copy: Are you talking her language? Do your words evoke an emotional connection? Or do they read like a dry research paper?
- Layout: Do the key elements ‘flow’? Do they draw the eye on a well thought out journey? Or does it feel like a 4 year old did a bad job at connecting the dots?
- User Experience & Conversion: How easy is it for users evaluate whether you’re right for them, and then sign up? That’s what it all comes down to really.
- Responsive: Does it work well on a smartphone or tablet? Can users still find what they’re looking for easily?
- Graphics and Images: Do they suppliment your brand? Do they add function and flow to the site? Or did you just slap them on in a futile attempt to make things look pretty?
- Load time: How fast does your site load?
- Call to Actions: Do you effective CTAs on each page? Do you have conflicting CTAs on each page? How to get them to convert better.
- Your Services: Is it crystal clear how you can help them? Or does your list of services leave them confused like the menu at a B-Grade resturaunt? Does your Work With Me page make them feel excited and eager to sign up? Does it make it super easy for them to sign up?
- Your ‘About’ Page: How well do you tell your story? Does it draw in your ideal customer? Or is it one long boring online resume?
In exploring these questions, I get you to see your site anew, from the perspective of your ideal soul client. And then
I SHOW you HOW you can change things about to achieve the flow, the connection and the conversion to grow your business.
In clear actionable steps.
We tackle the low hanging fruit first to guarantee you a quick win and through-the-roof return on your investment.
Ooh! That’s just what I want!
Richa nailed my problem in an instant! I had too many ideas cycling through my website and in my content that no one would ever have an idea of who I am and what exactly I am about. I wasn’t even sure how to tell people what I did!
With one phone call Richa identified the problem, but went a step further in helping to give me the permission I needed to scrap the part of the business title and plan that was making me uncomfortable, but that I was also clinging to for validation.
With one small shift I managed to do in one week what I had been trying to do for a year. I now am writing my 3rd course, and I am working out the details of my first ever sales funnel.
I am beyond thrilled with Richa’s follow up, the love, and care that she has shown me has helped me and my confidence as I have made some pretty dramatic decisions and moves.
I have worked with several coaches, but no one was able to get to the heart of the problem the way Richa did. I am beyond grateful!
Richa gave me some very clear and valid tips to help improve the navigation of my site. I was at a point of feeling completely paralyzed by all the different suggestions given to me by coaches, copy writers and others which ended up in a complete disaster. My site navigation was confusing even to me and I needed a fresh set of eyes. I'm super happy Richa reached out to me because her ideas for changes made complete sense and she was sweetly yet brutally honest with her suggestions, which is exactly what I'd hoped for and what I needed. I'm super happy with the changes I've applied and now have a site that I'm excited to send new visitors to. Thanks Richa!
How It All Works
Step 1: Click the “buy now” button, fill out the form with details of your website/sales page and schedule our call.
Step 2: Behind the scenes, I examine your website/sales page thoroughly, based on the data you’ve filled out.
Step 3: At the scheduled time, we get on a 60 min call via Zoom and I walk you through my analysis, highlighting major findings and recommendations. We discuss the best way to implement them, with the least effort, taking on the low hanging fruits first. Many times, we often end up re-writing the copy as well on these calls! And oh, we record it all, so that you can refer back to it later, or share with your designer/developer.
Your investment for this audit: $297. The return on your investment: limitless!
Full Website Audit
Sales Page Audit
It all started with a Winning Website Audit……
Want to know HOW a website audit can help your business? Here’s how it helped these women turn their business around
It helped Stephanie Roth turn her business around from struggling as a food blogger with focus on natural fertility methods to thriving as a Fertility Coach!
It started Ulla Gaudin on a path to having clients queue up at 250x her old rate, sign up 7 speaking engagements and grow her email list from scratch to ~1000.
It helped Cindy Taylor transform her business from a ‘corporate-y’ accounting and book-keeping service to heart centered money mentoring for women in business.
Ooh! That’s just what I want!
I can't believe how much Richa was able to communicate in her video review of my sales page!
Richa acted as both "fresh client" and expert reviewer, nailing every wobbly, unclear, and disordered aspect of my sales page, where I would have certainly lost the interest of a prospective customer. How valuable!
Her suggestions were direct, specific, and super helpful. I loved how empowered I felt afterward to solve the problems.
Richa is awesome! I first met her when, after working with another web designer, I had a draft website for my fertility coaching business that I knew was sub-par. I personally was uninspired by this site and knew that it wouldn't best represent my business.
Richa offered to do an audit of this site for me, gave me such relevant and useful advice that I knew I wanted her to build a new website for me.
In just a week's time, she created a website that was not only far superior to the website from the other designer that I waited five months for, but a website that I'm proud to showcase.
I loved working with Richa! She was totally approachable, direct without being intimidating and 100% spot on in her assessment of my website. She absolutely hit it spot on and opened my eyes to other aspects that could be improved I hadn't even thought of. If you're not sure why your website isn't converting or pulling traffic, I'd definitely recommend working with Richa!
Firstly the grace and ease Richa bought to the technical difficulties was heartening, such a patient manner. She then went through my website page by page and gave me such valuable information on what wasn't working and how it could work from a marketing perspective. Richa was so accessible and so was the language she used. The session was incredible practical. I know eaxactly what I need to do. I would recommend Richa, she is skilled, kind and generous.
I wanted a site that reflected who I am. I came from a corporate background, and while my site was fine for my book keeping services, it didn’t reflect me or the real value I provide. I wanted simple modern elegant lines – a breath of fresh air really.
I had a vision in my head.. in my mind, and no way of bringing that out on screen – but that’s what you’ve done for me! You’ve brought it out from my head to the screen!
…. Now, it shows my personality. When people are coming to work with me now, I’m doing much more than book keeping. I’m doing 1:1 mentoring, around finances and money, and coaching women in business – those women are able to look at my website and see who they’re going to be working with. They get an idea of not just the type of work I do, but also the type of woman I am, and how I like to work.