The difference.. between those who “made it” and those who “didn’t quite yet” in their business…
Not all clients of <insert big name coach of choice> end up having $100K months
Not all students of <insert big name program of choice> end up with 6-figure businesses
The DIFFERENCE between those who “made it” and those who didn’t
Is usually NOT in the coach/program
It’s in the people themselves.
The coach/program is only the facilitator. The catalyst. The alchemist.
YOU bring the raw material.
Here’s a few things that set apart the one’s who made it, vs those that didn’t
The one’s who “made it” were READY
- They took personal responsibility
- They took quick, smart decisions
- They trusted themselves
- They stayed the path when things got tough
- They ran their biz like an experiment – tweaking one thing at a time, checking the results, constantly improving.
- They did the work.
- The didn’t “work hard” – they “worked smart”
Those who didn’t quite make it
- Kept thinking of the coach/program as their saviour
- Procrastinated for weeks and sometimes months
- Kept second guessing themselves
- Kept changing tracks every so often
- Chased every random shiny object, kept throwing stuff at the wall hoping something sticks
- Worked “hard” – or not at all.
Keep that in mind before you sign up for yet another program or coach.
Which kinds are you?
And more importantly – which kind do you want to be in 2020?